Total Quality Management
If you need some instant boost
If you need some instant boost
DBC Total Management Management TQM Consulting service will centre broadly on:
01. What is Total Quality Management TQM?
02. Why is TQM necessary in an organization?
03. Elements of Total Quality Management TQM.
04. The Role of management/senior executives in Total Quality Management TQM.
05. Why many Total Quality Management TQM fails?
06. What are the remedies for Total Quality Management TQM improvement in practice?
07. Quality costing and cost of poor quality COPQ.
08. Process management, continuous improvement measures and change management.
09. International Auditing the new ISO 9001:2015QMS, IATF 16949:2016 Standard, ISO 14001:2015EMS Standard.
10. Seven quality tools, customer-supplier development and international standardization of organization ISO.
Is the continual process of detecting and reducing or eliminating errors in manufacturing, streamlining supply chain management, improving the customer experience, and ensuring that employees are up to speed with training.
The advantages of total quality management (TQM) include Cost reduction. When applied consistently over time, TQM can reduce costs throughout an organization, especially in the areas of scrap, rework, field service, and warranty cost reduction.
01. It ensures elimination of non-confirmation and repetitive work.
02. It ensures elimination of waste costs and rejects products.
03. It ensures elimination of repairs and reworks.
04. It’s reduced warranty and customer support costs.
05. It ensures process efficiency leading to improved profit per product or service.
06. It ensures fiscal discipline through the elimination of unnecessary steps and wasteful expenditure.
01. Increase production.
02. Extend the range of products.
03. Improve existing products.
04. Higher productivity
05. Strengthened competitive position.
06. Enhanced market image.
07. Elimination of defects and waste.
08. Reduced costs and better cost.
09. Management Higher profitability.
10. Improved customer focus and satisfaction.
11. Increased customer loyalty and retention.
12. Increased job security.
13. Improved employee morale.
14. Enhanced shareholder and stakeholder
15. Value Improved and innovative processes
The Total Quality Management TQM services will enable your organization and the participant to achieve certain key business outcomes such as:
01. Ability to improve your competitive position.
02. Ability to increase your adaptability to the global market.
03. Ability to elevate your productivity.
04. Ability to significantly reduce waste (waste reduction).
05. Ability to reduce your cost of poor quality COPQ.
06. Ability to improve your management communication.
07. Ability to raise your return on investment ROI.
08. Ability to increase your customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
01. Chief executives.
02. Plant Managers.
03. Quality Managers.
04. Quality Engineers.
05. Quality Supervisors.
06. Quality Specialist.
07. Logistics sections.
08. Technology officers.
09. Production leaders.
10. Production engineers.
11. TQM Managers.
12. Any individual who wishes to learn TQM and its tools.
13. Any individual who wishes to implement a real-time project.