Try our tranings & Services
Marketing/ Marketing Strategy
If you need some instant boost
DBC Marketing/Marketing Strategy Consulting service will centre broadly on:
01. What is marketing management, marketing plan int the organizational system.
02. Why is Marketing strategy necessary in the firm.
03. Why is marketing information system MIS necessary,
04. What necessitate marketing withing strategy and strategy within marketing int he firm.
The Importance of Marketing for Businesses
Marketing is of vital importance to any business. It is the key process of researching, promoting and selling products or services to your target market. The bottom line of any business is profit.
The Importance of Marketing Strategy
A marketing strategy provides an organization with an edge over its competitors. The strategy helps in developing goods and services with the best profit-making potential:
01. New opportunities for the business is ascertained.
02. Better business results are ascertained.
The benefit of DBC Marketing Strategy to the client
01. Increased visibility.
02. Improved efficiency.
03. Consistent branding.
04. Preferred pricing.
05. Measurable results.
The benefit of DBC Marketing to the client
01. Promotes Your Business to a Target Audience.
02. Helps You Understand Your Customers.
03. Helps Brand Your Business.
10 content marketing benefits that will help your organization
01. Increases visibility of your brand.
02. Develops lasting relationships with your audience.
03. Improves brand awareness and recognition.
04. Creates loyalty and trust, with both your current customers and prospects.
05. Helps you to build authority and credibility.
06. Positions your business as an expert in your industry.
Why You Should Attend
The Marketing/Marketing strategy services will enable your organization and the participant to answer the following two key questions in a detailed manner:
01. Who is your ideal customer?
02. What makes your business different i.e your brand?
Who Should Attend
Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Key account manager, Marketing consultant, Innovators, Senior Marketers and Branders, Entrepreneurs, Digital executives and professionals organizational executives.