Modules for Marketing mix, marketing within strategy and strategy within marketing in an organizational system
- Marketing mix: Definition and rule
- Marketing mix: McCarthy’s four P’s used by marketers throughout the world. (Product, price, promotion, distribution.)
- Seven P’s marketing model that adds to the aforementioned of four P’s: identify in details (Physical evidence, people and process).
- Marketing mix: Lauterborn’s four C’s: (consumer wants and needs cost, communication and convenience) identify in details.
- Four C’s in the seven C’s compass model: identity in details.
- Marketing within strategy and strategy within marketing: An overview of details.
- Relationship between strategy and implementation strategy
- Marketing strategy: An overview of details
- four types of strategic analysis in details (i.e. external environment, competitive environment, Internal environment and customer needs).
- Benchmarking as a tool in marketing strategy in an organization system.
- Four main steps in benchmarking as a tool in marketing strategy in an organization
- Resource and capabilities of economic organization in general details.
- SWOT Analysis: An overview of details.
- Advantages and stages of SWOT analysis: key elements of SWOT analysis applicable in practice
- Possible elements of a SWOT analysis in an organization system
- Goals of a Marketing Manager in an organization
- Most important portfolio matrix: BCG matrix, multifactor portfolio matrix of GE in details: the meaning, the similarity, the drawbacks of BCG matrix, and why multifactor portfolio matrix superseded the BCG matrix in a practical sense.
Client benefit: Our training modules will help the clients to identify the marketing mix strategies needed to thrive for growth and ROI and increase profit margin, increase sales activities, understand the needs of the customer and carry out a framework most effective for marketing methods etc
Who needs to attend:
Marketing manager, sales & marketing manager, marketing professionals and consultant, organizational marketing executives etc