Modules for Human Resource Management HRM
- Human resource management (HRM): what is it.
- HR Management: Target groups for HR work (Internal, external).
- HR Management task
- Qualities of an HR Manager
- Five basic managerial functions of HRM
- The strategic approach to HRM
- Example of Organization strategies associated with HR strategies
- Human Resources Strategy: what is it and types
- Formulating a corporate and HR strategy
- Method for job analysis and design
- Recruiting methods, the selection process, retaining employees: meaning in details.
- The strategic compensation system: meaning in details.
Benefits of Human resource management training materials to the clients. It will put more lights in the following areas in HRM in the organization:
- HRM what is it in general
- What is the main task of HRM
- What are the qualities of an HR manager in the organization for performance effectiveness
- How you can handle strategic approach in HRM effectively in the organization etc
Other benefits: Our HRM training module will add more value to the Human resource managers to become a better manager of people, develop strategies and skills for hiring, managing their performance, selection of the right people at any key available openings, and rewarding employee effectively for a job well done etc
Who needs to attend:
HR manager, corporate executives, payroll officers, selection officers, recruitment officers, recruitment professional and consultants etc