Project Management System Consulting & Training Services:
DBC project management system Consulting service will centre broadly on :
•What is project management, phases of project management etc
•Why is project management necessary?
•Applications, project allocations, stakeholders benefits and problems associated with project management milestones etc
Project Management is a discipline that is used to effectively manage projects and their running with the objective being reaching the end goal of the project successfully. It is widely used by all types of organisations as with it come to a multitude of benefits for all involved
The benefit of DBC project management to the client?
- improve your chances of achieving the desired result
- gain a fresh perspective on your project, and how it fits with your business strategy
- prioritise your business’ resources and ensure their efficient use
- set the scope, schedule and budget accurately from the start
- stay on schedule and keep costs and resources to budget
- improve productivity and quality of work
- encourage consistent communications amongst staff, suppliers and clients
- satisfy the various needs of the project’s stakeholders
- mitigate risks of a project failing
- increase customer satisfaction
- gain a competitive advantage and boost your bottom line
- ensures what is being delivered, is right, and will deliver real value against the business opportunity.
- it brings leadership and direction to projects.
- it ensures there’s a proper plan for executing on strategic goals.
- it ensures proper expectations are set around what can be delivered, by when, and for how much.
- it ensures the quality of whatever is being delivered, consistently hits the mark.
Why You Should Attend
- Ability to earn lucrative salaries, the chances are there that you will earn high salaries associated with project management i.e you will attract a competitive salary that will offer long-term stability for your career etc
- Ability to make a positive impact on the organization
- Ability to develop your existing skills needed to move the organization forward
- Ability to foster more on the development of team members of the organization
- Ability to deal with uniqueness and expand your knowledge or technical know-how in the organization
- Ability to enhance a clear career progression within the industry
Who Should Attend
Project professionals from all industries including Engineering, Construction, IT, Telecommunication, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Design Office, Power, Oil and Gas, Social Associations, NGOs, Health Care, and Pharmaceuticals
Senior Executives, Program Managers, Project Managers, Project Management Team, Planning & Control Engineers, Contract Administrators, Procurement Managers, Project Team Members, Functional Managers