NINE AREAS TO ASSESS A COMPANY’S LEVEL OF BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTATION.
PROCESS AWARENESS (PEOPLE INVOLVEMENT)
- Do your employees, management think in the process?
- What is the level of people involved in process definition, analysis, and process improvement?
- What level of change management method has been deployed?
- Has continuous training been aligned with processes?
- Are process goals aligned with defined business strategies?
- Are process aligned with organizational goals?
- Are job description aligned with process definition?
- Are employees evaluation linked to processes?
- Does its management use BPM for its processes?
- Are BPM support application-defined and employed in key processes?
- Does management use BPM applications to support performance monitoring?
- Are BPM tools, process methodologies and process framework used and successful?
- Does your organization have a process centered approach?
- Is it customer-focused?
- What is the level of Business Process Management process awareness and emphasis among management, stakeholder, staff/employees?
- What is your level of process management success?
PROCESS DEFINITION(ORGANIZATIONAL SCOPE)
- To what extent is processes defined and documented?
- Is process success dependent on individuals or teams?
- Are defined processes standardized across the organization?
PROCESS RESPONSIBILITY (ACCOUNTABILITY)
- Has process responsibility been defined?
- Who is accountable?
- Who are the primary sponsors of defined processes?
- Top management,middle management,Department, IT?
- Have process measures been defined, used and planned?