Modules for Marketing mix, marketing within strategy and strategy within marketing in an organizational system
- Marketing mix: definition and rule
- Marketing mix: McCarthy’s four P’s used by marketers thoughout the world. (Product, price, promotion, distribution.)
- Seven P’s marketing model that adds to the aforementioned of four P’s: identify in details (Physical evidence, people and process).
- Marketing mix: Lauterborns four C’s: (consumer wants and needs, cost, communication and convenience) identify in details.
- Four C’s in the seven C’s compass model: identify in details.
- Marketing within strategy and strategy within marketing: An overview in details.
- Relationship between strategy and implementation strategy
- Marketing strategy: An overview in details
- four types of strategic analysis in details (i.e. external environment, competitive environment, Internal environment and customer needs).
- Benchmarking as a tool in marketing strategy in an organization system.
- Four main steps in benchmarking as a tool in marketing strategy in an organization
- Resource and capabilities of economic organization in general details.
- SWOT Analysis: An overview in details.
- Advantages and stages of SWOT analysis: key elements of SWOT analysis applicable in practice
- Possible elements of a SWOT analysis in an organization system
- Goals of a Marketing Manager in an organization
- Most important portfolio matrix: BCG matrix, multifactor portfolio matrix of GE in details: the meaning, the similarity, the drawbacks of BCG matrix, and why multifactor portfolio matrix superseed the BCG matrix in practical sense.