Modules for Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Human resource management (HRM): what is it.
- HR Management: Target groups for HR work (Internal, external).
- HR Management task
- Qualities of a HR Manager
- Five basic managerial functions of HRM
- The strategic approach to HRM
- Example of Organization strategies associated with HR strategies
- Human Resources Strategy: what is it and types
- Formulating a corporate and HR strategy
- Method for job analysis and design
- Recruiting methods, the selection process, retaining employees: meaning in details.
- The strategic compensation system: meaning in details.