Total Quality Management TQM Service:
DBC Total Management Management TQM Consulting service will centre broadly on :
•What is Total Quality Management TQM
•Why is TQM necessary in an organization
•Process management, improvement measures and change management
•Seven Quality tools, Customer-Supplier development and International Organization for Standardization ISO (ISO 9001:2015 & IATF 16949:2016)
Total quality management (TQM) is the continual process of detecting and reducing or eliminating errors in manufacturing, streamlining supply chain management, improving the customer experience, and ensuring that employees are up to speed with training.
The advantages of total quality management (TQM) include Cost reduction. When applied consistently over time, TQM can reduce costs throughout an organization, especially in the areas of scrap, rework, field service, and warranty cost reduction.
Benefit of DBC Total Quality Management to the client
- it ensures elimination of non-confirmation and repetitive work
- it ensures elimination of waste costs and reject products
- it ensures elimination of repairs and reworks
- it’s reduced warranty and customer support costs
- it ensures process efficiency leading to improved profit per product or service
- it ensures fiscal discipline through elimination of unnecessary steps and wasteful expenditure
TQM frees up management time from redressing problems and directs management time and effort to:
- increase production
- extend the range of products
- improve existing products
Who Should Attend?
1) Any individual who wish to learn TQM and its tools.
2)Any individual who wish to implement real time project.