Risk Management System Service:
DBC Risk Management System Consulting service will centre broadly on :
•What is Risk management system?
•Why is Risk management system necessary?
•What are the risk identification in project phases
•What is the risk analysis in an organizational project
•Application of risk management in a practical sense
A risk management plan ensures that risks are managed properly. The goal is to reduce impact of negative risks and to increase the impact of opportunities. The risk management plan provides a tool for reporting risk to senior managements as well as the project sponsor and team
The benefit of DBC Risk management to the client
• Knowledge of a contingency budget
• Determining pre-determined responses to problems
• Can be shared with future managers
• Increase return on investment
Who Should Attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for the effective management of risk within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of Risk Management concepts, processes and principles
- Advisor involved in Risk Management