What is Change.
Change simply means to become different,to make (someone or something) different or to become something else e.t.c
What is Change management.
- Change management is the conception, planning, organization, implementation, control and stabilization of the change process of a company, with the aim to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of the change process and to reach the widest possible acceptance of managers and employees.
- Change management is the process of identifying the need for change, deciding on what change is required,evaluating the implications of change, developing and implementing change programmes, overcoming resistance to change, seeing that change takes place as smoothly,and ensuring that the change is embedded and effective .
- ANALYSIS:This is the starting point of the change phase and its usually begins with the diagnosis of change project.The analysis phase is divided into three categories of analysis such as quantitative analysis(i.e who is affected the extent),qualitative analysis(i.e the extent and threat level do the necessary changes have for those affected) and finally,analysis of previous experience of the change and the ongoing ability and willingness to change e.t.c
- PLANNING:The planning phase of a change focuses on the development of a change strategy by taken into considerations the following items such as,specification of objectives for change,preliminary design of the change process,development of content solutions,define role and task and determine the change manager,time and profit planning e.t.c
- IMPLEMENTATION:The implementation stage is the stage of implementation of the change process i.e develop a change awareness among stakeholders, a change of attitude presumes that there is awareness of the benefits of the new approach,change attitude,change behaviour e.t.c.
- PERFORMANCE REVIEW: This phase of the change management is all about outcome evaluation of the whole change process by taken into cognizance regular measurement of results,publication,communicate successes,learning from mistakes,planning for further changes.
You can see more of our management training materials and audio recording in the below link: http://www.dumexbusinessconsulting.com/dbc-training-modules/